Publisher: Darf Publishers
Written in English
- My sweet curiosity
- Tensor Calculus With Applications
- B is for bully
- Beginners Luck
- Start to Quilt
- Optical networks
- Ken and the lost Indian treasure
- Symposium on unidentified flying objects.
- Stanley Spencer Gallery, Kings Hall, Cookham.
- An answer to the eight chapter of the Representers second part in the first dialogue between him and his lay-friend
- unbroken heart
- Twentieth-century literary criticism
- A Fvll and faithfvll accompt of the passages betwixt the parish of Michaels Cornehill (met in a vestry) the ministers and elders of the fourth classis of the province of London, and Mr. J. Symonds, late of Roterdam in Holland
- Committee chamber, New-York, November 3, 1775.
- The Rilloby Fair mystery
- Window to The World
- Poems; collected from notebooks
- The I Ching: Landscapes of the Soul
Arabic Authors by F. F. Arbuthnot Download PDF EPUB FB2
Kitāb al-shifāʾ, (Arabic: “The Book of Healing”)Latin title Sufficientiae, a voluminous philosophical and scientific encyclopaedia by the Muslim philosopher and physician Avicenna. It treats logic, the natural sciences, psychology, the quadrivium (geometry, astronomy, mathematics, and music), and metaphysics and is a major work of medieval Muslim scholarship.
Naguib Mahfouz, also spelled Najīb Maḥfūẓ, (born DecemCairo, Egypt—died AugCairo), Egyptian novelist and screenplay writer, who was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature inthe first Arabic writer to be so honoured. Mahfouz was the son of a civil servant and grew up in Cairo ’s Al-Jamāliyyah.
Novelists, poets and children’s book authors are using social media to share readings and favorite stories. Here’s a roundup of where you can find free books Author: Dorany Pineda. At the end of April, the International Prize for Arabic Fiction (IPAF) turned seven years old.
That's when the prize named its eighth winner: the acclaimed Frankenstein in Baghdad, by Iraqi author Ahmed Saadawi. As is tradition, Saadawi's win was announced on the eve of the Abu Dhabi International Book Author: Marcia Lynx Qualey. Asian literature offers some of the most beautiful prose ever written.
We pick the classics all books fans should read. Best Asian novels of all time (clockwise from top left): Haruki Murakami, A Fine Balance, Yukio Mishima, Rashomon. This podcast features Open Book and A Good Read. In Open Book Mariella Frostrup talks to authors about their work.
In A Good Read Harriett Gilbert discusses favourite books.